- Join us for one of Adelaide's best eco-adventures
- The sheltered, tree lined creeks of the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary are an ideal environment for a kayaking adventure
- Travelling by kayak is a unique way to see the Port River Dolphins or view the ship wrecks in the Maritime Heritage Trail
The Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary is one of Adelaide's “secret spots” and a wetland of national significance, best explored by kayak!
The sheltered, mangrove lined creeks of this area are home to a fascinating array of marine life, birds and the Port River Dolphins.
The Ship's Graveyard is another unique feature of this area with over 20 “ship wrecks” to explore. All of this makes for a sensational kayaking adventure.
Our tours are conducted in double sea kayaks which are very comfortable and easy to use with rudders for steering.
Our friendly guides just love sharing this amazing experience with you. No prior experience of kayaking is required, all you need is a sense of adventure!
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
Gillman which is 40 minutes from Adelaide, SA. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Life jacket
- Tour Guide
- Safety briefing and equipment
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 15 years
- Maximum participants: 14
- Subject to weather conditions
- Operating hours are 10:00am till 1:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
Activity is weather dependent. If weather is unsuitable you will be contacted prior to tour. In case of cancellation due to bad weather you have the option to book into a subsequent tour; accept a gift voucher or receive a refund minus agent booking fee and GST. Cancellation insurance encouraged.
All changes to booking details must be direct via phone. Bookings cancelled prior to 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Bookings cancelled within 7 days will forfeit all monies paid.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.